DUBLIN, September 10, 2020 / PRNewswire / – The “Global Toys Market – Analysis by product type, age, distribution channel, region, country (2020 edition): market overview and outlook after the Covid-19 pandemic (2020-2025)” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The COVID-19 pandemic is having minimal impact on the global toy industry despite supply chain disruptions and point of sale closures as the e-commerce channel has facilitated the growth of the market. The pandemic has resulted in the closure of schools and children to be entertained and engaged within the confines of the home, which has also boosted the toy market.
In addition, the increase in population and the increase in the purchasing power of citizens of developing economies will act as a catalyst in the growth of the toy industry given the low correlation between the global economy and the toy market. The toy market will register a moderate growth rate in fiscal year 2020.
According to the research report, the global toys market is expected to exhibit slow but steady growth represented by a CAGR of 1.4% between 2020 and 2025. The global toys market was valued at $ 22.10 billion in 2019 with North America leader in regional market share.
In the toy industry, companies have strategically positioned themselves in specific categories. For example, Mattel focuses on toys in the preschool segment and dolls, while Hasbro mainly focuses on the action figures, games and puzzles segments.
In the Age segment, toys for 0-8 years old are expected to hold the main market share under the current scenario, the demand for toys for 0-8 years will mainly come from emerging economies. In addition, supermarkets are expected to represent the largest sales channel, mainly based on the convenience and accessibility for an urban consumer to shop.
Scope of the report
- The report analyzes the toy market by value.
- The report analyzes the toys market by product type (games and puzzles, baby and preschool toys, construction toys, dolls and accessories, outdoor and sports toys, others).
- The report assesses the toy market by age (0-8 years, 8-15 years, 15 years and over).
- The report assesses the toy market by distribution channel (e-commerce, supermarket, traditional stores, department stores, others)
- The global toys market has been analyzed by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific) and by country (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea).
- Key information for the report has been presented through the Key Development executives and company presence in Toy along with their product characteristics. The market share of major toy manufacturers has also been included in the report. In addition, the attractiveness of the market was presented by region, type of product, age and distribution channel. Additionally, key industry opportunities, trends, drivers, and challenges have been analyzed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, acquisitions and mergers. Companies analyzed in the report include LEGO Group, Mattel Inc., Hasbro, Bandai Namco, Vtech, Clementoni, Goliath Games, Playmobil, Tomy, Ravensburger, Thomas & Kosmos
- The report presents the analysis of the toys market for the historical period 2015-2019 and forecast period 2020-2025.
Main topics covered:
1. Research methodology and summary
2. Strategic recommendations
3. Toy market: product outlook
4. Global toy market: sizing and forecast
4.1 Market Size Forecast, By Value, Year 2015-2025
5. Global Toys Market Segmentation – By Product Type, By Value
5.1 Global Toy Competitive Scenario: By Product Type
5.2 Games and Puzzles Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
5.3 Baby & Preschool Toys Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
5.4 Construction Toys Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
5.5 Dolls and Accessories Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
5.6 Outdoor & Sports Toys Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
5.7 Other – Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
6. Global Toy Market Segmentation – By Age, By Value
6.1 Global Toy Competitive Scenario: By Age Type
6.2 0-8 Years Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
6.3 8-15 Years – Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
6.4 15+ Years Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
7. Segmentation of the global toy market – by distribution channel
7.1 Global Toy Competitive Scenario: By Distribution Channel
7.2 E-Commerce Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
7.3 Supermarket Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
7.4 Traditional Store Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
7.5 Department Store Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
7.6 Others – Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
8. Global toy market: regional analysis
9. North America Toy Market: An Analysis (2015-2025)
10. Toy market in Europe: an analysis (2015-2025)
11. Asia-Pacific Toy Market: An Analysis (2015-2025)
12. Dynamics of the global toy market
13. Market attractiveness
13.1 Chart Global Toy Market Market Attractiveness – by Product Type, 2025
13.2 Chart Global Toy Market Market Attractiveness – By Age, 2025
13.3 Global Toys Market Market Attractiveness Chart – by Distribution Channel, 2025
13.4 Global Toys Market Market Attractiveness Chart – By Region, 2025
14. Competitive landscape
14.1 Key acquisition and merger
14.2 Market share analysis
15. Business analysis (Business description, financial analysis, business strategy)
15.8 Thames and Cosmos
15.9 Goliath Games
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4grk13
Research and Markets also offers Custom Search services providing targeted, comprehensive and appropriate research.
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets