New York, July 6. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Toy Market (2022 Edition) – Analysis By Product Type, By Age, By Distribution Channel, By Region, By Country: Market Insights and Forecasts with Impact of COVID -19 (2017-2027)” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06291004/?utm_source=GNW
Playing with toys and board games also helps children learn and develop their social and communication skills.
Rising demand for strategic and educational toys among children is propelling the growth of the toys market. Additionally, the Chinese government has relaxed its decades-old one-child policy, allowing all couples to have two children to meet the challenge of an aging population. In addition, the world population is expected to grow by 60% by 2100 (from 7 billion to 11 billion), which will lead to the influx of large numbers of newborn babies and thus complement the toy market in the years to come. Thus, the number of children is expected to increase in the coming years, which will have a positive impact on the growth of the toy market.
The growing demand for participation in many social activities encourages people to follow board and card games as modern types of entertainment. Technology will play a major role in the development of the industry, through the use of 3D printing to develop creative board games which would greatly lead to the development of innovative and entertaining products. The increased preference for the supermarket by the urban population, mainly due to the convenience and the number of discounts offered in the supermarket, will drive the growth of the toy market in the coming years.
The report titled Global Toy Market has analyzed and segmented the toy market by value (in billions of dollars). The report was also further analyzed by product type (Games & Puzzles, Baby & Preschool Toys, Construction Toys, Dolls & Accessories, Outdoor & Sports Toys, Others), Age (0-8 years , 8-15, 15+), by distribution channel (e-commerce, supermarket, traditional stores, department stores, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW) and by country (United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea) for the historical period 2017-2021 and the forecast period 2022-2027.
• The report analyzes the toy market by distribution channel (e-commerce, supermarket, traditional stores, department stores, others)
• The global toy market has been analyzed by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW)
• The global toys market has been analyzed by country (United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, China, Japan, India and South Korea)
• The key information of the report has been presented through the market share of leading companies. In addition, market attractiveness was presented by region, by product type, by age, by distribution channel.
• Further, key industry opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges have been analyzed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, new product development and key information. Companies analyzed in the report include – LEGO Group, Mattel Inc., Hasbro, Bandai Namco, Vtech, Clementoni, Goliath Games, Playmobil, Tomy, Ravensburger and Thames & Kosmos.
Key target audience
• Entrepreneurs/Distributors in the toy market industry
• Financial and non-financial companies, retailers, etc.
• Government and policy makers
• Regulatory authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06291004/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.